About Calvin Lindsay
Island Building Inspections is a sole proprietorship owned by Calving Lindsay, RHI.
Calvin's experience includes:
Trade qualifications: Journeyman Carpenter, Inter provincial Red Seal Certification
In addition, Calvin:
- completed the exam and practical requirements for the provincially recognized RHI (Registered Home Inspector) qualification.
- gained teaching/administrative experience in postsecondary trades programs, including responsibility for Carpentry and Building Maintenance courses.
- participated in the CMHC Indoor Air Quality Course
- is experienced in identifying and recommending solutions to indoor air quality concerns (mold) in First Nation community homes.
- understands the critical importance of adhering to professional and ethical business practices.
- was President of the Canadian Association of Home Inspectors - BC Chapter (1996-1998) - followed by terms as past President and Education Chair.
- has strong communication and problem solving skills.
- is able to present a fair and unbiased assessment.
- received the 1998 Bill Hopen Award for contribution to the BC Home Inspection industry.